Friday 18 March 2011

The power of being frank

Thanks my friends...thanks for the warm concerning(heehee,I think u kn I m mentioning u^^)

Last few days,really many things happened between us.Equipped wif the courage u gave,I step forward.I m frank n I confess all my depression and feelings toward u.That moment,I really astounded by myself,I dun kn was I thinking,How come I really can ignore everything n dun care for so much.Yes,I really think abt that.But, u stopped me.Is it that I think too much n I care for so much before?Is it juz like wat u told me?I dun know...n I STILL don't know.

Complicated.The only feelings I can expressed.I dun kn wat should I do.I lost my way...I expecting someone else to lend me a shoulder n tell me wat should I do...i hoped someone else is there,holding my hand,brightening the dark path for me and leading me the way ... I don't know,I hate making decision very very much.Maybe I m just too timid to decide,I m worry that I will repent.

Maybe...perhaps...or probably...honesty is the only step to better relationship.Confessing ur feelings to each other really hard,but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment