Sunday 29 May 2011

She is sick

Actually,my mum get sick for a week already.In Addition to the school holiday,I think I am obligated to care for my mum more and help out her espeacially for the household chores...(heehee,I am really love my family<3)

Okay,today I did something that break my record,lol......I cook porridge for the first time! Also,feeling compassionate as my mum just has plain porridge to eat,I fried onion egg for her.(I am sure it was my first experience to add onion in the egg,but really not bad,heehee)

As my mum was going to clinic,I started to cook......with the help of my "little" brother...OMG,really feel shameful when mention about him......actually he was the one who cook the porridge!!!because I don't know how to cook,omg...omg... How come he knows to cook... Okay, maybe it is not the world-striking news.However, what make me really embarrased is that when my bro guided me to cut onion!!!!
"you should cut this part too"
"okay okay...how come u know how to cut onion too?u cut before?"
"ya,sometimes..."
My response is "WOW!"

Oh my god,I am really blushed for myself.okay,I end up concluded that my bro's future girlfriend or wife really really blest and fortunate.(Luckily,I still know how to fry the egg XD) Haha,since I looked my mom to cook peanut(for adding to porridge one) before.I tried make some for tis time too...heehee,fortunately,it come out a success for me or else really don't have the gut to be a daughter.LOL

1 comment:

  1. You should take care too . Don't eat too much chocolate yeh :)

    ReplyDelete