Sunday 13 March 2011

Get started

Thanks G.E.L.Y
Actually,i m appealed to open blog is because of u all...some more i think it's fun to have a place to to express feelings n sketch down every moments of life,i hope it will be a memory book for me to recall back any incident despite bitter or sweet time^^

Okay,after some brief intro,i think it is time to get started 4 my life-marking journey,heehee=B

Tis term holiday really not enough for me...i wan to spend time wif my g.e.l.y friends n i wan to have an outing wif u all ,a really pleasing outing...but time strain make it impossible><...I really like the moment when we all sit together n share the deep piece of our heart espeacially pillow talks~~~^^...coz i wan to kn u all more^^
Hope our plan to make spaghetti together wont come to a halt^^

In tis few days,i really dun know how to describe my FREENESS....staying at home,accompanying sis n mum going here n thr,watching spongebob squarepants^^ n surfing internet....tat's all,Luckily,i still have the company of iPad,wee~~~~~^^.Thx grandma...n i love u iPad XD

No comments:

Post a Comment